About Happy Wheels
Happy Wheels is an addictive physics-based adventure game created by Jim Bonacci. Try to evade deadly obstacles along the way and collect all stars.
This game is played by taking control of your character to reach the finish line without hitting obstacles along the way. These obstacles are blades, mines, traps, and wormholes. If you hit them, you will get hurt and the level will fail. Utilize your special abilities to stay away from obstacles and cross the finish line in the shortest time. Don't forget to collect as many stars as possible along the way.
This game was developed by Jim Bonacci and was initially launched in June 2010. Like Geometry Dash Lite, it is playable on both PC and mobile devices. Play it now and share it with your friends and relatives.
How to control
Press ARROW KEYS to move
Press the SPACEBAR to do primary action
Hold down Shift or Ctrl key to conduct the secondary action
Press a Z key to eject
Noteworthy features of Happy Wheels
This game features 8 characters with different abilities. Here is the list of playable characters.
- Wheelchair Guy: He is available at the start of the game. As you can see, he is the eldest character with the ability to spin the jet and fire.
- Moped Couple: It is a couple who drives a stunt motorbike. They can go at a fast speed to reach the finish line in the shortest time.
- Segway Guy: He wears a suit and rides a metallic-silver-blue, spring-loaded segway. He can control this segway to jump over the obstacles along the way and change his stance.
- Santa Claus: Santa will control the sleigh to go to the finish line. Two elves will drag this sleigh. Hold the Spacebar to float on the road for a limited time. Press the Shift key to release elves
- Irresponsible Dad: The father rides a bicycle and his son sits on the back seat of the bicycle. You can press the Spacebar to use the handbrake. Press a Ctrl key to eject the boy and a Shift key to eject the father.
- Irresponsible Mother: You will see the mom rides a two-seated bicycle. Her kids sit on the baskets. During the journey, you will meet specific passengers who want to go with you. Press Shift or Ctrl to eject them.
- Effective Shopper: She is an obese woman. She rides a motorized shopping cart which can jump super high to overcome obstacles on the road.
- Helicopter Man: He is a new character in this game. He sits on an autogyro and controls it to fly through obstacles along the way. The magnet underneath the autogyro will help him pick up objects.
All challenging levels
There are 139 featured levels with different names such as BMX_Park II, Obstacle Course?, Happy Green Hills, Speed Bridge, Laboratory 1, Half Of Doolie's Dawn of the Dead Series, and so on. Each level features a distinct series of obstacles. Besides, on some levels, you are offered the harpoon gun which is used to kill enemies you meet along the way. Furthermore, some levels require you to control certain characters to play. Do your best to beat all levels in the game.